Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A New, Nerdier Direction!


I haven't been very good about posting  for quite a while now and I want that to change.

From here on out I'm going to be keeping two blogs, one for each of my nerdy hobbies.

This blog, Rexplosions , will be about my experience in World of Warcraft as the main tank for a 10 man raiding guild . I'll update it at least 2 times a week following each raid. I'm hoping it'll be as much fun to read about as it is to be a part of. I'm also hoping Blizzard will release a new raid soon because I am tired of killing Ragnaros and his wimpy buddies every week.

My other blog, Stangg's Twin ,is going to follow me as I attempt to play Magic: The Gathering competitively after being out of the CCG scene for several years. I'm hoping to update that a lot more often as I stick my toes in to Magic Online and eventually jump in to the deep end of actual, real life tournaments. I'm going to try and be honest about how much money I sink in to this hobby in the hopes that shame will prevent overspending.


As always you can follow me on twitter @rexplode for all the updates and yes, I do realize this may be one of the nerdiest single blog posts in the history of the internet.


No comments:

Post a Comment