Wednesday, November 2, 2011

11/1 - Firelands

We schedule raids from 9 PM to Midnight on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Usually Tuesday is when we work on new stuff and then we just blaze through everything on EZ MODE Thursday so we can all get some sleep.

Yesterday we piled in on time and cleared trash, something that has gotten a lot easier as we've all become more comfortable with the raid. The first few weeks clearing trash was extremely time consuming and didn't leave much room for error, thank goodness Blizzard removed some of the more aggravating groups of enemies!

A couple of folks were running late and so we didn't actually kill the first boss until around 45 minutes in but both Shannox and Lord Ryolith went down easily on heroic mode. I was pretty excited to finally get my Best in Slot Belt from Shannox, I won't have to replace it until well into the next raid!

The rest of the night we spent working on Baleroc Heroic, he's one that we haven't been able to clear just yet and I think we may be reaching a point where too many of us are too bored with this boss to put in the effort required. We had some pretty good attempts but a combination of different screw ups left us never getting him below 35% health.

We cleared Alysrazor and Beth'tilac quickly and then called it for the night. Beth'tilac was kind enough to drop a pair of fancy new boots for me to wear when I'm forced to DPS so that was another highlight.


I'm getting to the point where I am far past being interested in killing these bosses, no matter what items they may drop, and I am only showing up to the raid because of the fun I get to have with the friends I get to play with. While it's definitely a good thing that I like the members of the group it is a bad thing that I am having so little fun playing the game itself!

Thursday night we plan to down Baleroc on Heroic so hopefully I'll have some good news for you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment